Tuesday Briefing: Traffic Safety Team France V Belgium Africanamerican Entrepreneurs Area Code 689 | Latest News RSS feed

Tuesday Briefing: Traffic Safety Team France V Belgium Africanamerican Entrepreneurs Area Code 689 - Latest News


Charged With a Crime? Better Check Your Facebook Pictures

In another case of courtrooms v. technology, prosecutors are reportedly searching Facebook and MySpace for photos of defendants to use as character evidence in sentencing hearings. CNN reports that pa... read more

" KUCINICH CALLS FOR 'RECOUNT' OF NEW HAMPSHIRE BALLOTS "

In other words, until now, 80% of New Hampshire results have been "faith-based". The other 20% or so of the ballots were counted by hand at the polling place on Election Night. We would also caution K... read more

Stories for July 2018

When I sit down face to face with people from all walks of life to interview for this column, the greatest impact usually happens during the interview; some “aha” moment when I understand someone’s pu... read more



FeedsRSS Created by. Full RSS Feed | Privacy Policy | Contact Us