Cooking Fire Displaces 10 Residents From Raleigh Apartments | Latest News RSS feed

Cooking Fire Displaces 10 Residents From Raleigh Apartments - Latest News


Cooking fire displaces 10 residents from Raleigh apartments

A cooking accident is the cause of a fire in Raleigh early Saturday morning, according to the Raleigh Fire Department. A two-story apartment building at 5051 Wallingford Drive off New Hope Road was on ... read more

Painesville apartment fire injures 1, displaces 70 residents

A fire ... residents were able to return to their apartments on Nov. 10, Mlachak said. The only exceptions were the apartment where the blaze broke out and several adjoining apartments, which also sus... read more

10 displaced after Raleigh apartment fire

10 ... to Raleigh fire officials, 6 units are uninhabitable and 10 people are displaced. The cause of the fire has been listed as accidental cooking. No one was injured. Glenwood Towers residents ... read more

Looking for another news?


4-alarm apartment fire displaces Surrey residents

The Celeste apartment building on 121a Street was evacuated after multiple residents called 911 after seeing flames on the exterior of the building around 10:30 ... she thinks the fire may have starte... read more


Fire displaces Killeen residents

Investigators determined “unattended cooking ... apartment of the building. Nine of the building’s 10 units were occupied, and all the residents of those apartments were displaced. Desmond Taylor was ... read more

Apartment sprinkler stops fire, displaces seniors

According to Hampton fire officials, someone was cooking around 6:30 ... They refused an interview, but sent a statement to 10 On Your Side late Thursday afternoon. The apartment says all affected res... read more

Cooking fire displaces family, damages apartment complex

A resident of that apartment had been cooking prior to the start of the fire, a fire investigator determined. Although the fire was extinguished within 10 minutes, Mueller said LFR crews were still wo... read more

Fire at Archibald Rutledge in Spartanburg causes water damage, displaces residents

A small cooking fire caused a big mess at Archibald Rutledge Apartments ... residents, many of whom are older and use wheelchairs or walkers, High said. “We will take very good care of these people on... read more

Henderson apartment fire displaces 23 people

A cooking accident led to a blaze Sunday morning at an apartment complex that caused $80,000 in damage, according to the Henderson Fire Department. Fire officials said crews responded at 10:38 a.m. to ... read more

2 Cars, 5 Lawn Chairs, 1 Grill Stolen; Battery Arrests: Blotter

A resident ... apartment in the 600 block of Forest Avenue around 1 p.m. on July 7 and stole a blue Raleigh mountain bike. Someone stole a silver Toyota that had been parked in the street near the int... read more

Kitchen fire displaces 58 in Chesapeake

(WAVY) – Fire investigators say a fire at a Chesapeake apartment ... out when firefighters arrived at 10:24 p.m. Water damage forced crews to turn off electricity. He said 58 people were displaced fro... read more



FeedsRSS Created by. Full RSS Feed | Privacy Policy | Contact Us